- PERSONAL DATA: any information identifying an individual by one or more, in particular, IP address of the device, location data, Internet ID or information collected through cookies.
- SHOWS: Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 dated. 27.04.2016 r. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
- PAGE: Website www.esecar.pl
- USER: every natural person visiting the Site or using services or functionality available on the Site.
- PROFILING: Any form of automated processing of personal data using personal data to evaluate certain personal factors of the individual, in particular, or forecasts for the analysis of aspects relating to the work of the natural person, her economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, credibility, behavior, or movement.
Who is the administrator of your personal data ? How to contact him.
The Data Controller is:
COMPANY “SECAR SHIPPING” ANNA HAFTANIUK, Street. 15 Of August, 96-500 Sochaczew, NIP: 837 -12-30-365, king 017442325.
From the Administrator can be contacted by phone +48 662 163 414., as well as by e-mail: email@example.com.
For what purpose and on what legal basis, we process your personal data ?
The data provided in the contact form are processed in order to handle requests directed to the use of this form. The basis of our action is based on Article. 6 mouth. 1 pkt and) SHOWS, ie. consent granted by the State to send a question using the form.
I am processing your personal data in order to conduct the analysis and statistics. The basis of our action is based on Article. 6 mouth. 1 pkt f) SHOWS, ie. our legitimate interest in the form of a need for information on statistics kept my actions to streamline and improve the functionality of the Website and the services I offer.
By concluding a contract for legal services, Your personal data in order to perform the above process. contract and the provision of legal assistance to You. The legal basis for action is Article. 6 mouth. 1 point b) RODO constituting this, that the processing of personal data is necessary to comply with the above. agreement, which it is party, the data subject and Article. 6 mouth. 1 point c) RODO constituting this, that data processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator as the organization providing professional legal assistance.
A cookie is a small file of personal data, a website sends to your browser and that your browser sends back the following entrances to the site. These files are stored on the end device, for example:. computer, laptop, smartphone, which we use for web browsing. cookies contain, in particular, website name, from which, time store them on a terminal device and a unique identifier.
Information on cookies also apply to other similar technologies used within the Party.
Cookies are primarily used to display content and aim to improve the quality of our services.
You can block the saving of cookies on your device by changing the browser settings. Most Web browsers accept cookies by default. You can set your browser, the cookies were blocked - in whole or in part.
The period of processing of personal data
Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of processing, referred to in this Policy. also, Your personal data will be processed until your consent is not withdrawn. In case of withdrawal of consent, personal data will be immediately removed by us.
Period of data processing can be extended if, when the processing is necessary to establish, investigation or defend against possible claims - later, only if and to the extent, what will be required by law.
In case of, when it comes to the conclusion of the legal services, some data may not be removed despite the service or the request to remove, and this is due to the need to examine the future potential conflict of interest - the legal basis of § 46 Standards of Ethics and the Dignity of the Profession (Resolution # 2 / XVIII / 98 dated NRA. 10.10.1998 r. as amended. d.) in conjunction. z art. 80 Law on the Bar dated. 16.05.1982 r. (Dz.U. 1982 No. 16 item. 124 as amended. d.).
In connection with the processing of your personal data You have the following rights:
• The right of access to personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of these data,
• The right to request that personal data - in the absence of the correctness or incompleteness;
• The right to request removal of personal data,
• The right to request restrictions processing of personal data,
• The right to move data,
• the right to object to the processing of data - in the case of data processed on the basis of Article. 6 mouth. 1 pkt f) SHOWS,
• the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, when you will think you, that the processing of personal data Mrs / Mr violating the legal provisions concerning
withdrawal of consent
In terms of data, which are processed on the basis of an authorization, you can withdraw your consent.
This can be done by sending a statement of withdrawal of consent to our mailing address or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data, which was based on consent before its withdrawal.
Also, please note, that you can always change the Web browser settings regarding cookies.
Recipients of data
The recipients of your personal data are the entities, The data which as I ask the services related to the processing of personal data, for example:. website hosting providers and e-mail, entities, such as banks and payment operators or providers of accounting services, and actors, I work with in the field provided legal assistance, only to the extent provided legal assistance.
These entities will be able to process the data under contract with me, and only in accordance with my instructions.
In addition, Ms. / Mr personal data may be made available to government bodies, if there is a legal provision ordering the provision of such data.
Information on automated decision-making in this profilowaniuI
Your personal data will not be processed automatically, including in the form of profiling.
Security of personal data
I make every effort to protect your personal data. I care about it, that access to personal data had only authorized persons and only in the provision of legal aid.
I undertake all necessary actions, also to my subcontractors and other entities cooperating give appropriate guarantees for the security measures in each case, when they are processing personal data for my order.
Policy is continuously reviewed and updated if necessary. The current version of the policy has been adopted and shall apply from the 25 May 2018 r.